Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister, Kami! I was trying to find some of the great pictures from when we were kids, but this is all I have on the computer at the moment. I will have to add more when I find them later.
Kami is my "twin" sister, if you will. In fact, as teenagers we looked so similar that we were mistaken for the same person at girl's camp one year by our camp director. Remember that Kami? How Rose kept thinking we were the same person that just liked to change clothing a lot, LOL. Poor Rose, trying to take care of all 60 of us YW, and losing her mind!
Kami is one of those ladies that we all wish we could be like in some aspect or another. I wish I could have her fashion sense, or her ease of making friends, or even just her simple decorating skills. Maybe some day!
Hope you have a great one, Kami. We love you!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Happy Birthday, Seester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mayme I'm glad you found my blog and I'm glad to read about my dear Kami that I haven't seen in ages. Her wedding dress was beautiful! And I definitely wish I was more like her. I was always jealous in elementary school that she had all those gruesome pictures of when her foot got run over. Who wishes that their foot got run over? I guess I did cause Kami was so dang cool.
1:02 am? The only time you can get quiet time to yourself! That's a beautiful picture of Kami! It looks like a picture you would get with a new frame!
A Happy Birthday to Kami! I have great pics I need to scan. Check my blog shortly!
Post a Comment