Well, not right now, but when I was 28.5 weeks. The ever popular belly shots..... I've discovered that you either hate them or love them. So if you are in the 'hate it - it's cheesy' camp please disregard. I actually wish I had taken more belly shots with the other kids' pregnancies. It's fun to compare how differently each was carried. And see how much growth there has been in such a short time. I'm now 36 weeks, and waddling! LOL! You'll just luuurve those belly pics when I get them uploaded!
3 comments:
I know we shouldn't compare preggie bellies, but I feel so much better seeing the way you're carrying yours. I feel like I'm carrying this one soooo high and forward. I'm sure that people are going to soon start asking me if I'm carrying twins... Can't wait to see you next week or pics if you get those up sooner.
You're still such a cute little twiggy. It's fun to see your family. It was so long ago when we were both preggo for the first time! And now you're having your fourth! wow.
I can't believe you are about to have your baby! I love your blog! We miss you guys. Your kids are so cute, i love reading all the cute things they say!
Post a Comment