Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Who needs a kite when you have a bag and string?

I love the simple creativity of kids! Just reinforces my philosophy in life that less is more.

And - happy birthday to a very special 2 year old - Kalem! I think he may be the funniest part of this video with his pouncing and missing. We won't be celebrating until Thursday when daddy can be home... so more to come later. I know what you're thinking. "I'll see it when I believe it." :)


7 comments:

Chris and Aubrey said...

So funny. Glad to see you are back. We used to do that all the time growing up. So fun too see kids still have imaginations today and don't need much.

Julia said...

I love watching kids have fun! So cute!

Jessica said...

I love it! Rachel saw them playing & asked if she could play with them soon. I also loved hearing you laugh with them!

It's overcast & windy here today. I'm tempted to send the kids out with the same thing.

***Tim and Kami*** said...

Oh, this put a smile on my face. What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

I knew if I kept coming back I wouldn't be disappointed! Welcome back & thanks for the smile - all of you!

Natalie said...

Oh so fun! I agree with Jessica, it's great to hear the mommy giggle in the background! Yeah, who needs a kite!? They're expensive too!

Natalie said...

Oh so fun! I agree with Jessica, it's great to hear the mommy giggle in the background! Yeah, who needs a kite!? They're expensive too!